The policy below details the data protection and cookies policy of Inès Secret (hereafter “ Inès Secret”) with regard to personal data provided on the website www.inessecret.com (the “Site”).
Inès Secret respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information under the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Inès Secret may collect personal data via the Site from users in relation notably with documents or services request, visit booking or subscription to certain services or purchase of products or services (eg last & first name, e-mail address, age, city, state and country of residence, telephone number). Any personal data you may be providing Inès Secret with for the use of certain services is governed by law.
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data. You are also entitled to object at no cost to the use of your personal data for commercial prospecting messages. You may exercise these rights, at any time, by sending an e-mail to
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Purpose of data collection
Inès Secret collects your personal data via the Site only for the following purposes:
– handling of customer relation and prospects
– commercial segmentation, personalization of our services and communications
– sending information about Inès Secret and its activities and, advertising or commercial prospecting messages in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection
– statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of Inès Secret
– booking of visits
– set-up of a personal account
– in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection.
Mandatory information must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to address your query or to provide the services requested. To express your preferences about commercial prospection or to change your previous choices, we invite you to consult the section “RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING” above mentioned.
Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and is, in any event, destroyed at the end of such period.
Inès Secret is the recipient of the data. Inès Secret may share your personal data with other entities either in France and abroad, for customer/prospect relationship management, commercial prospection, studies and statistics in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection. Except the cases above mentioned, Inès Secret may communicate your personal data to third parties only provided that:
– you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or
– Inès Secret has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, and/or
– Inès Secret is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
>Transfers of your personal information outside the European Union
Inès Secret is an entity of the Inès Secret group which operates its businesses worldwide. Your information may thus be sent outside the European Union, to other entities of the Inès Secret or to our service providers, including to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union (including in the United States and in Asia) for the purposes identified in this policy. Such transfers occur in conditions enabling to ensure the protection and security of your personal data, notably due to implemented contractual guarantees or, as the case may be, for transfers to the United States, under the guarantees held set under the Safe Harbor, in order to ensure a satisfactory protection level, in accordance with the applicable regulation.
Data security and privacy
Inès Secret makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, Inès Secret do not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
Inès Secret may make changes to this policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on the Site, or via a customized notice, for example when we send newsletters.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONS UNDER LEGAL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND PURCHASING AGE
As the access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions, Inès Secret